Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weezy Notes

The "fall classic" is now down to 4 teams. There wasn't too much excitement in the Divisional Series', everyone but the Yankees got swept. In our NL Championship series, we have 2 low market teams fighting for the right to represent their respective league in the World Series. Personally, some might feel that it's good for baseball to see teams with such low markets in the World Series, I don't. Luckily, you have 2 monsters going at it in the AL Championship Series. The Sox and The Tribe, this is going to be one hell of a series. I really hope this series goes 6 or 7 games, after all that's the only series everyone is going to be watching. However, it is baseball and anything can happen in October so I guess we'll sit around watch.

What a MNF game last night! Holy Ish, how incredible, how can you not feel bad for the Bills? The CowBOYS, hence the word BOYS, better man up real quick because Moss and the Fella's are coming to DESTROY that secondary. As far as Buffalo, they just have to keep chomping at the bit. Terrance McGee is a man child, not only did he put TO on lock last night, he took that kick back 103 yards... psycho sick. Oh, and I loved Buffalo's uni's too, am I the only one? Another thing, last night's game brought me back to the late 90's, good ol' Therman and Jim, Don Beebe, big Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, and I couldn't forget Andre! I wish I was young again. God Bless and much love.



E-Weezy

No comments:

Post a Comment