Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DeShawn Stevenson just "Checked In"


Blog by Mike McClendon

You can't feel your face because you are not touching it!

DeShawn Stevenson aka Mr. I can't feel my face or better known as I can't find a team that loves me had some interesting words about Mr. James after Game 4 of the NBA Finals. "He Checked out", that is what Stevenson believes Mr. James did in the final moments of Game 4 Tuesday night. He later said that he feels the Heat are still getting know each other on the court so Mr. James was a little out of place in clutch time. Stevenson also thinks Mr. James can boost himself a little bit with some more media attention and fuel his fire with it and feed his ego a bit more. Really?? More media attention? Well, most people thought Jason Terry's southpaw right hand jab at Mr. James about guarding for 7 games would roast his nuts and get him to play hungrier and with the passion we all know he has for Tuesday's game 4 but that didn't quite work out the way the Bandwagon fans wanted it to, I think. We shall see what happens in the decisive game 5 but, If I'm the Mavs I would never want to wake a sleeping giant and it seems that is what they are trying to do, or do they know something we don't'? Maybe they feel Mr. James will crack under pressure and leave D. Wade to carry the load. Too late that's whats' happening now. Decisions, Decisions.

Trying to find my Talents and take them to Dallas



No comments:

Post a Comment