Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where is D-Wade??

D-Wade at his finest hour
Maybe I'm a Mr. James hater or maybe I am just speaking the truth, when I say Mr. James needs to let D-wad be the man of this Miami Heat team. Miami is 14-15 against teams with winning records and the last 3 losses where by 7 points or less, all 3 games having the Heat with chances to win in crunch time. And in all 3 games Wade was nowhere to be found in the clutch. In the loss against the Celtics coach "Spo", as the heat players like to call him, drew up a play where Mr. James catches the ball from the in-bounder and passes to an open Mike Miller at the top of the key, he missed. D-Wade set the screen on that play to get Miller open. Again maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm a Mr. James hater, but the loss against the Bulls proves my point to be somewhat valid. Chalmers was the in-bounder on this crunch time possession and had a clear pass to an open D-Wade but opted to wait for James who was not open and called a time-out, check the the game tape I'm not making this up, Wade looked right at him and said, "I'm open". After the time out Chalmers passes the ball in bounds to Mr. James and he hoisted up a three with plenty of time left on the clock and straight clanked the side of the rim. Maybe I'm a hater or maybe I'm speaking the truth like my man rapper Beanie Sigel would say. I mean the last loss the heat had was this past Sunday against the new look Knicks, "We got Carmelo, We got Carmelo", they really need to put that Whiz Khalif song to bed, but I digress. In this game Mr. James tried to make it a one on one battle with Melo in the closing minutes, IN MY EYES anyway, but again coach "Spo" draws up a play that has Mr. James at the top of the key with seconds left going one on one with Melo and Mr. James gets his "wig pushed back" aka he got his shot blocked. D-Wade again not a factor in clutch time.

WISHFUL THINKING!
Maybe it's me but is Mr. James the one with a Finals MVP trophy, no that's D-Wade. Oh that's right Mr. James is the one with a Finals Ring, no that's D-Wade again. Oh that's right Mr. James scored 48 points against the Pistons in 2007 NBA Eastern Conference Finals, 25 straight points, and since then he hit a cool buzzer beater against the Magic back in 2008 playoffs, that should count for something, right? Since Shaq left Miami D-Wade has been a Lone Ranger and I can understand him wanting help down there and wanting to get back to champs status, look Kobe did the same thing and after all his crying he got Pau Gasol, but Mr. James is a ball "whore", (he needs to have the ball in his hands all the time), and to me that doesn't work for D-Wade in clutch moments. He needs the ball and he needs it when it counts the most, unlike Mr. James who said he doesn't want to carry the load and doesn't like the pressure. So why the hell are you taking so many shots in clutch moments? Makes no sense to me but apparently they think Mr. James is the man for the job. Well if they want to improve that record against winning teams they need to get D-Wade the ball when it counts. Not against bum teams like the Wizards, where he will score 40 plus points. To me that is a waste of a good game. You don't need to score 40 against teams like the Wizards, C'Mon Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment