Monday, December 12, 2011

Tebowing

Haz Bey
Tim Tebow is a 1 of a kind athlete.  I can not explain why he is able to perform the way he does after being ineffective throughout most of a football game.  I just can't and I am not going to try to.  Tim Tebow is a winner and I want to see how far he and the Denver Broncos will go.  Teams that play him must do what the Detroit Lions did when they met Tim Tebow 7 weeks ago and that is to blow the Broncos out.  Just flat out beat them to a pulp.  This way there is now way Tim Tebow can work his magic in the 4th quarter aka "Tebow Time". 

Tim Tebow is as selfless as they come as a teammate.  Never wanting the glory for himself and always making sure the media recognizes his teammates contributions as well.  Remember when Charles Barkley said "I'm am not a role model".  Well that does not apply to Mr.Tebow.  He is someone all parents should model their child after when it comes to molding them through competitive sports.  A complete class act in my eyes and I can not wait until he faces Tom Brady and the New England Patriots this upcoming Sunday.  It will truly be must see t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment